The Need for Income Diversifiers: Is Your Portfolio Providing the Income Your Clients Need? On-Demand
89% of clients want their advisors to talk to them about income and 92% of advisors say their clients ask about income investments fairly often or almost always. Recent surveys indicate an increase in holding individual bonds in portfolios, yet many remain unexposed to diversifying asset classes and investment vehicles such as closed-end funds (CEFs) that can help improve income generation potential, mitigate the negative impact of rising rates, or both. Learn how income portfolios might be improved through income-diversifying asset classes and adding CEFs, as well as how CEFs work and how to evaluate them for improved income potential.
Speaker | Mike Taggert, CFA®
Mike Taggart, CFA®, works with Nuveen’s Products group and is responsible for providing secondary market support for Nuveen’s family of closed-end funds. Mike has over 20 years of financial industry experience. Before assuming his current role, he was the head of U.S. closed-end fund research at Morningstar and prior to that he was a senior equity analyst.
Registration & Fees (USD)
Learners must watch the program in its entirety to earn continuing education (CE) credit. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1 hour of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to account upon completion (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through October 31, 2019, regardless of date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content.
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.