Focus on Advanced Portfolio Construction with ETFs On-Demand
The financial industry has adopted the use of exchange-traded-funds (ETFs) at an unprecedented rate, pouring trillions of dollars into the products due to their relatively low cost, flexibility, and liquidity. ETFs are now available in both traditional market-cap and smart beta strategies. Learn how to perform due diligence, construct effective portfolios, and manage risk for clients with these sessions recorded at our Focus on Advanced Portfolio Construction with ETFs held in July 2018.
|Adaptive Markets and Neurofinance
|Factor Tilting or Factor Timing: Which to Use
|Stop Debating: Incorporating Active and Passive Management
|The Evolution of Indexing
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $249 Member
- $449 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 4 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program (can take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online through September 30, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.