2019 Investment Trends On-Demand
2018 proved to be a tumultuous year for investors – as the Federal Reserve’s interest rate increased, a U.S.-China trade war and Brexit left investors nursing losses in both the bond and stock markets. Join Tom Lauricella in this recorded webinar for a view on key investment trends through the lens of Morningstar’s 2018 data, analytical tools and research, including trends in fund performance, drivers of return, portfolio construction (including the active vs. passive debate) and asset flows.
Speaker | Tom Lauricella
Tom Lauricella is editor for Morningstar Cloud, the firm’s web-based investment analysis platform for Morningstar Direct and Morningstar Office clients. In his role as editor, Tom manages Morningstar Cloud’s Research Portal, a curated home for Morningstar research created for financial professionals. Prior to joining Morningstar, Tom was a reporter and editor at The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones, where he wrote about markets, mutual funds and investing for 23 years.
Registration & Fees (USD)
Learners must watch the program in its entirety to earn continuing education (CE) credit. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1 hour of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to account upon completion (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through February 29, 2020, regardless of date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content.
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.