Behavioral Advisor Forum On-Demand
Helping clients make better financial decisions is both an art and science, and a way to add significant value as an investment or wealth advisor. Join the following highly-rated presenters from the 1st annual Behavioral Advisor Forum conference on a range of topics focused on both behavioral science and behavioral finance.
Biology, Complexity, and the Benefits of Bias
George La Blanc
|The Paradox of Choice: Why More Isn't Always Better than Less
|Gender Diversity in Investment Management
|Creating a Robust Plan for Emotional Investors
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $249 Member
- $449 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 4 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online for one year from the purchase date.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click on the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.