Behavioral Best Practices for Advisors On-Demand
Advisors often wear different hats when working with clients—consultant, strategist, even therapist at times. To become a successful behavioral advisor, it’s important to turn the theoretical into the practical by adopting powerful best practices. This insightful panel of real-world advisors will discuss how advisors can have an in-depth understanding of behavioral finance, whether their expertise is in wealth management, retirement, or portfolio construction. Join this panel, moderated by Tony Davidow, Schwab Center for Financial Research, as our panelists reveal their best practices for incorporating behavioral science into their practices.
Moderator & Panelists
Moderator | Tony Davidow, CIMA®, formerly Schwab Center for Financial Research
Panelists | Harold R. Evensky, AIF®, CFP®, Evensky and Katz/Foldes Financial Wealth Management; Michael Lee, Altium Wealth Management; and Tron Welch, AIF®, CFP®, MBA, Welch Financial Planning
Registration & Fees (USD)
Learners must watch the program in its entirety to earn continuing education (CE) credit. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1 hour of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to your certification record(s) upon completion (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing for one year from the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also included below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.