Blockchain and Beyond On-Demand
Learn advanced business strategies from key faculty from The Wharton School's top-ranked MBA program. This on-demand program features a session on blockchain and cryptocurrences from the Advanced Business Strategist conference held September 13-14, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are a hot topic in the financial services industry. They promise to replace intermediaries, reduce transaction costs, and create significant new business opportunities. Some describe them as equivalent to the internet in their potential impacts. Yet at the same time, there are major concerns about speculative bubbles, fraud, and regulatory compliance. What is hype, and what is the reality relevant to investment and wealth advisors?
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $115 Member
- $395 Join & Learn (includes program and one year of membership)
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1.5 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded one-time, upon completion of the full program (can take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online through September 30, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.