Institute Certification (CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA®, RMASM).
The main conference program has been accepted for up to 24 hours of live and online Institute continuing education (CE) credit, including one hour of ethics CE. Additional hours can be earned by registering for and attending an optional pre-conference workshops for a total of up to 32.5 hours of CE. The pre-conference workshops also offer ethics CE. CE credits can be earned through the following:
- 19 credit hours for the main conference which includes Sunday opening general session through Wednesday closing general session. Includes one ethics credit.
- Additional CE can be earned by:
- Five credit hours | Watching online videos of concurrent session after the conference
- Registering for and attending one of the two pre-conference workshops*:
- Nine credit hours, including one hour of ethics CE | Optional Pre-Conference Workshop #1
- Two hours of CFP and Institute ethics CE | Optional Pre-Conference Workshop #2 | CFP Ethics (Institute ethics CE will also be awarded for any attendees that register and pay for the CFP Ethics Pre-Conference Workshop)
*additional fee applies
The Investments & Wealth Institute will upload all CE earned directly to your Institute record within two weeks of the activity. The program is subject to change which may affect the number of hours of CE provided. All CE is currently pending approval and is subject to change.
The Institute is a CFP Board CE Quality Partner. This program will offer up to 18 CFP continuing education credits. The Institute will report your attendance at individual conference sessions to the CFP Board on your behalf. Please check the demographics section of your Dashboard to ensure your CFP ID is in our database and accurate.
NASBA CPE Credit
The Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of CE on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (ID 106054). State boards of accountancy have final authority about the acceptance of individual courses. Individuals are responsible for submitting any necessary paperwork and/or fees to their state boards. Upon request, the Institute will provide a certificate of attendance after the conference.
The Institute does not submit programs to state insurance departments and bar associations. Individuals are responsible for submitting any necessary paperwork and/or fees to their state boards. Upon request, the Institute will provide a certificate of attendance after the conference.
The topics addressed in this conference are designed for experienced investment and wealth advisors. While the Investments & Wealth Institute does not explicitly require prerequisite education or experience to attend, attendees who wish to maximize the value of each session should consider participating in the Investments & Wealth Institute's CIMA or CPWA certification programs.