Join & Go
Our Join & Go registration includes registration to the event and a one-year Institute membership (a $395 value).
As a member of the Institute, you’ll have access to:
- Significant discounts on professional certification program application and recertification fees. Our Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) and Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA) certifications set the bar for theoretical and practical advisor education. We provide training, administer the programs, and grant the certifications.
- Member discounts of up to 80% are available on the CIMA certification application and recertification fees. Members save $500 on the CPWA certification program fee and 80% on recertification fees.
- Members who are CIMA candidates receive unlimited access to a number of CIMA candidate-specific resources including the Candidate Resource Center and Math for Investment Consultants online course as well as discounts on select study prep providers.1
- Members-only preferred discounts on world-class conferences. Each year we hold conferences considered must-attend events by the advisor and consultant community. Our Investment Advisor Forum, Annual Conference Experience—ACE, Wealth Advisor Forum, and smaller focused gatherings feature deep-dive topical immersion, peer-selected and peer-reviewed content, expert speakers from top business schools, and an abundance of networking opportunities. View our full conferences calendar.
- Members-only preferred discounts on award-winning online educational programs. We offer certificate programs in vital areas such as Applied Behavioral Finance, Fundamentals of Alternative Investments, Essentials of Investment Consulting and Fiduciary Advice, Options and Futures, U.S. Tax and Regulation, and more. View our online education programs.
- Leading Edge Content and publications. Members receive complimentary subscriptions to Barron’s, Investments & Wealth Monitor, Journal of Investment Consulting, Journal of Retirement Management, Investments & Wealth Research, IW Insight, and Legislative Intelligence.
- Barron's, the world's premier investing publication, offers the latest stock market news, in-depth analysis and commentary on the markets.2
- Investments & Wealth Monitor is our bi-monthly educational magazine that features industry news, discussions of timely investment topics, legislative updates, practice management tips, and legal information.
- The Journal of Investment Consulting are premier, academic publications focused on empirical, graduate-level research and commentary from academic authorities and industry leaders.
- Investments & Wealth Research is a proprietary, in-depth research report delivered six times per year, exclusively for Institute members. The research reports on detailed topics like Characteristics of High-Performing Teams, and Growing Client Loyalty with High-Net-Worth Clients.
- Insight is our members-only, bi-weekly e-newsletter features educational content, and industry news highlights brought to members through a partnership with SmartBrief, an industry news aggregator.
- Legislative Intelligence is a monthly electronic newsletter on legislation and regulations that affect you and your clients, and help members keep a pulse on happenings in Washington and elsewhere.
- Investment Sense is a members-only, digital blog (written and video) devoted to technical issues for advanced investment and wealth management professionals
- Access to an exhaustive library of online resources. Our online library is at your disposal. You can find CIMA and CPWA test prep resources, webinars, and other training programs, more than 2,000 peer-reviewed articles, model RFPs, and much more.
- Networking opportunities. The Institute brings together the best and brightest advisors, consultants, and wealth managers who share a drive to grow their knowledge and skills. Joining gives you instant access to this outstanding group through The Institute's members-only LinkedIn group and during our events.