Critical Thinking and Decision Traps On-Demand
Learn advanced business strategies from key faculty from The Wharton School's top-ranked MBA program. This on-demand program features two recorded sessions on decision-making from the Advanced Business Strategist conference held September 13-14, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The first session, Critical Thinking and Decision Traps, focuses on three keys to good decision-making and their common traps: perceptual acuity (framing too narrowly and confirmation bias), making a decision (group-think), and credibility (building trust). The concepts build on teachings from experts such as Dan Ariely, Daniel Kahneman, and Dan Gilbert to teach decision-making principles that will help advisors create lasting relationships with clients.
The second session, Strategy Execution and Driving Change, discusses the ideal relationship between strategy development and its execution. It offers a three-step model to optimize driving change within an organization.
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $195 Member
- $445 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 2.5 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded one-time, upon completion of the full program (can take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online through September 30, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.