A Master's View of Driving Innovation On-Demand
Learn advanced business strategies from key faculty from The Wharton School's top-ranked MBA program. This on-demand program features select recordings from the Advanced Business Strategist conference held September 13-14, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Macroeconomics, Innovation, and the Global Economic Environment discusses current drivers of innovation and economic growth at a macro level. Topics include national income accounting, total factor productivity, investment in capital and labor, inflation, interest rates, monetary policy, net present value and the internal rate of return. The Perils of Indicator-Based Incentives discusses trends in wealth advisory practices, specifically the possible dangers of using key performance indicators (KPIs) to motivate performance and award bonuses.
|Macroeconomics, Innovation, and the Global Economic Environment
||Jules van Binsbergen
|The Perils of Indicator-Based Incentives (Part 1 & 2))
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $295 Member
- $495 Join & Learn (includes one year of Institute membership)
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 4 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program (can take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online through March 31, 2020, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.