In this online course, participants will learn how to communicate the value of their ethics and expertise to clients based on research by AbsoluteEngagement.com. Discover the characteristics of an Exceptional Advisor®, and learn how to develop communication and action plans designed to:
Learners must complete each module and pass a corresponding quiz to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon completion of the full program.
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 5 hours of CE credit, including 1 ethics hour, for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program, which requires obtaining a 70% grade or higher on each of the module quizzes
- 4 hours of CE credit for CFP® certification
- Reported on your behalf to CFP Board within 2 weeks of completing the full program, which requires obtaining a 70% grade or higher on each of the module quizzes
The CFP ID field on your Institute account must be complete and accurate for this process to take place. To verify: log in to your account, navigate to the "dashboard", and click "update my demographic information" on the right-hand side to locate the CFP ID field.
The Institute is proud to be a CE Quality Partner of CFP Board. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This course can be customized and registration discounts are available for large groups. For information on group pricing, please contact our sales team:
Lara Davies | U.S., East
Suzie Byrnes | U.S., West and Mid-West
Asif Nasim | Outside Continental U.S.