The Endowments & Foundations Consulting online course teaches advanced methods for institutional investment consulting with endowments and foundations clients. Course participants learn the unique dynamics of advising non-profit clients, key principles of successful consulting and investment management, and best practices for maintaining a rewarding relationship.
Content for the course is segmented into 7 learning modules. Modular learning includes readings, lectures, case study, sample documents, and supplemental videos.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Non-Profit Organizations
- Module 2: The Investment Policy Statement for Endowments and Foundations
- Module 3: Portfolio Construction for Endowments and Foundations
- Module 4: SRI, ESG and Impact Investing for Endowments and Foundations
- Module 5: Performance Monitoring for Endowments and Foundations
- Module 6: Outsourcing and Discretionary Management
- Module 7: Serving Endowment and Foundation Clients
For a more detailed description of each module, download the course overview document.
Please note that this is a course. Successful completion of this course does not result in a professional designation or credential.
Interested in hearing some of what you'll learn during this online course? Preview the content with Scott Thayer, CIMA®, program director with 35 years working with institutional clients, as he walks through creating an Investment Policy Statement in the below three-part video series:
This video series is informational only and not eligible for continuing education (CE) credit.