Retirement Demographics & Opportunities On-Demand
Global changes in demographics, behavior, and policy are dramatically transforming the retirement landscape. These trends create both challenges and opportunities for advisors with clients approaching or living in retirement. Advisors can add significant value for their clients by preparing them for a new retirement mindset, holistically planning for unique retirement risks and income needs, and addressing critical decisions as they transition out of the workforce. In this half-day, virtual event, learn how retirement professionals are ideally positioned to help their clients navigate their retirement from a lineup of researchers, academics, and practitioners.
|Wealth Planning for Modern Families
|Behavioral Finance Tactics to Improve Retirement Readiness
|Plan for the 21st Century Retirement
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $195 Member
- $395 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 3 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program (can take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online for one year from the date of purchase.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.