Focus on Managing Retirement Risk On-Demand
Clients in or approaching retirement face unique risks that must be managed by a thoughtful, competent advisor. Longevity, inflation, and healthcare costs are factors that are unknown and difficult to plan for, but present opportunities for advisors to add significant value to their clients. Hear from industry recognized experts and practitioners as they provide a framework for managing disruptive trends and risks for your retiring clients with these sessions from our Focus on Managing Retirement Risk virtual event held in August 2018.
|Medicare Strategies For Advisors
|Longevity and Planning Opportunities
|Strategies For Managing Sequence Of Return Risk In Retirement
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $249 Member
- $449 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session and pass a corresponding quiz to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded after each individual session. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- up to 4 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Uploaded within 24-48 business hours of completing each individual session, which requires obtaining a 70% grade or higher on the corresponding quiz
- up to 4 hours of CE credit for CFP® certification
- Reported on your behalf to CFP Board within 2 weeks of completing each individual session, which requires obtaining a 70% grade or higher on the corresponding quiz
The CFP ID field on your Institute account must be complete and accurate for this process to take place. To verify: log in to your account, navigate to the "dashboard", and click "update my demographic information" on the right-hand side to locate the CFP ID field.
The Institute is proud to be a CE Quality Partner of CFP Board. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
This program is available for viewing online through September 30, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.