2018 Investment Advisor Forum On-Demand
The expectation for advanced knowledge and professionalism is growing. Transform knowledge into value for you, your clients, and the industry with the latest from the nation's leading thought leaders and practitioners in finance, economics, behavioral science, business management, client service, and more with these highly rated sessions from the 2018 Investment Advisor Forum.
Moderator: Adam Johnson
Panelists: Jeffrey Kleintop, Katherine Ellis Nixon CFA, CIMA®, CPWA®
|The Trump Agenda - What's Next?
|Geopolitics: 2018 Emerging Trends and Risks
|Private Equity Gets Practical: The New Investment Options for Individuals
|What Changes in Emerging Markets Means for Investors
|5 Ways Technology Will Change How You Age
||John Diehl, CFP®, CLU, ChFC
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $349 Member
- $549 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 6.5 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMASM certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through January 31, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.