Retirement Management Forum On-Demand
Clients of all ages are looking for expertise in retirement planning, especially when it comes to holistic, multidisciplinary planning for an entire household. As clients shift from an accumulation of assets to decumulation, an advisor can add significant value by improving communication, trust, and investment outcomes. Learn how to better support your retirement clients with practical tools and techniques to use in your practice from these highly rated sessions from the 2018 Retirement Management Forum.
|Retirement Policy Statements
|Digesting the Alphabet Soup of Finance Theory
|Medicare: Addressing Critical Issues
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $195 Member
- $395 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 3 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to certification record upon completion of the full program (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through December 31, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive immediate access to purchased content and will receive two emails: one containing a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also included below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner
- From the Dashboard, click on the "Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions or assistance.