The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on many aspects of our society, the health of our loved ones, the economy, the markets, and the way we live our daily lives. As we all continue to navigate through these unique challenges and emerging norms, we want you to know that the Investments & Wealth Institute is here for you.
We are here to serve and support.
In the 35 years since our founding as an association for investment management consultants, we’ve served and supported you through the storms of the financial markets – Black Monday in 1987, the Dot Com bust, Y2K, September 11, 2001, the “Great Recession” that followed the 2008 financial crisis, changes in fee structures, the longest Bull Market ever and now, COVID-19. Throughout this shared journey, the Institute has worked to enhance the competency and professionalism of advice delivered to the public, and to help advisors distinguish their expertise in a global and highly competitive marketplace. Today, as your professional community, our mission
remains the same, to support and serve you, our members, certificants, candidates and industry partners
As we continue to address the evolving situation, our commitment to you will continue at the high level you have come to expect from the Institute. Over the past couple of weeks Institute volunteers and staff have worked hard to provide additional resources and support with a number of initiatives. We stand ready to help you as you navigate these turbulent times with new resources, research, programs, accommodations for candidates and certificants, and additional member benefits:
- Turbulent Times Toolkit – Directory of all of our behavioral finance resources education, content, and complimentary resources all in one place.
- A new Exceptional Advisor Webinar Series, hosted by Tony Davidow, CIMA®, and brought to you by the Investments & Wealth Monitor. We also have a new Free Special Podcast Series highlighting “Exceptional Advisors in Extraordinary Times,” Both of these series are designed to feature experts who will help you analyze facts and make informed decisions, especially in the face of dramatic headlines and uncertainty.
- A new package of premier-quality CE offering practical insights, and featuring some of the best speakers assembled for ACE Boston, delivered online via ACE Unplugged.
- A new way to earn CPWA® certification through the CPWA Intensive Prep program.
- A new Institute Job Board has been launched to help job seekers find employment opportunities.
- ACE Transfer Page – For those members were registered to attend ACE Boston, you have been contacted by our staff to make you aware of complimentary CE available when you transfer to another conference or online course.
- Certified professionals with renewal dates in March, April, and May have been contacted by our certification department to discuss extensions to their renewal date, if needed.
- New client research and content discussing how advisors can better serve clients in challenging times, and in good times.
- New practice research from Cerulli on the value and impact of CIMA® & CPWA® certifications. (Coming Soon)
We are also proud to announce that our new Certification Scholarship Fund
will double the amount of financial aid offered through our scholarship fund over the next several months, and scholarships will be offered to advisors who have been laid off or who can demonstrate financial hardship. For more information on the Certification Scholarship Fund or to support our efforts please visit our website
Just as you are committed to serving your clients during this exceptional time of need, we are committed to serving to you now more than ever. If there are additional ways we can support you, please let us know by reaching out to the Customer Care Team at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued engagement and for the trust you have placed in us for 35 years.
Sean R. Walters CAE®
Chief Executive Officer
Investments & Wealth Institute®