The Investments & Wealth Institute
) launched a new Exceptional AdvisorTM Podcast
series last week at the Wealth Advisor Forum in Chicago, IL. The podcast series provides investment and wealth management professionals the latest information on how advisors can better serve their clients, differentiate themselves from the competition, and improve their ability to communicate the competencies that make them exceptional. Listeners will enjoy interviews with some of the world's leading financial services experts and practitioners.
The first eight episodes focus on wealth management topics with host Jamie Green, former editor of Investment Advisor and ThinkAdvisor.com:
- Episode 1: What will Advisory Services Look Like in Five Years? with Tim Whiting, chief marketing officer of the Investments & Wealth Institute
- Episode 2: How to Attract High-Net-Worth Clients with Julie Littlechild, founder of AbsoluteEngagement.com
- Episode 3: Estate Planning and Trusts with Christopher Holtby, CPWA®, co-founder of Wealth Advisors Trust Company
- Episode 4: Philanthropic Advising for the High-Net-Worth Client with Tim Belber, J.D., AEP®, the founder and principle of The Alchemia Group LLC
- Episode 5: Impact Investing Marguerita Cheng, CFP®, RICP®, the co-founder and CEO of the independent financial planning firm, Blue Ocean Global Wealth
- Episode 6: Attracting, Serving & Retaining Clients with Christine Gaze, president of Purpose Consulting Group, LLC.,
- Episode 7: How to Attract and Retain Younger Advisors & What They Bring to a Practice with Noel Pacarro Brown, CIMA®, CPWA®, the first vice president, family wealth advisor and financial advisor at Morgan Stanley
- Episode 8: Serving the Unique Needs of LGBTQ Clients with Frederick Hertz, J.D., attorney and mediator at the law and mediation offices of Frederick Hertz
“The Institute is proud to announce the Exceptional Advisor podcast as our newest educational resource for advisors,” said Sean Walters, CAE, chief executive officer. “The Institute provides advanced practitioners with premier quality education through a wide variety of formats: advanced certifications, extended online courses, conferences and seminars, webinars, peer-reviewed publications, and now, podcasts.”
The Exceptional Advisor podcast is part of a larger Exceptional Advisor
Initiative launched by the Investments & Wealth Institute earlier this summer. The initiative builds on the attributes of an Exceptional Advisor as defined by recent Institute and AbsoluteEngagement.com investor research
that shows clients value a strong understanding of what they want and need, meaningful guidance, advanced expertise, and high ethical standards.
"In my experience, the most successful advisors love to learn from industry experts and especially their peers," said Green, "while the podcast format allows advisors to educate themselves on specific topics and at their own pace and leisure."
Additional episodes will focus on various investment, wealth, and retirement management topics.
Listen to the Exceptional Advisor series on iTunes, Spotify, and SoundCloud or at InvestmentsandWealth.org/podcasts