As a wealth management professional you know the more money a client has, the more work it takes to maintain, preserve or grow those assets. High-net-worth (HNW) clients have unique needs and goals. Advisors with the advanced expertise and knowledge can add significant value for these HNW clients by addressing their particular needs. The upcoming Investments & Wealth Institute® Wealth Advisor Forum,
Oct. 8–9, 2018 in Chicago is designed to provide insight, effective strategies, and real-world tools to help financial professionals distinguish themselves among those that serve HNW and ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) clients.
The Wealth Advisor Forum will provide attendees the opportunity to learn from leading industry experts and practitioners. The event will feature more than 18 of the nation’s leading experts in sessions on topics such as:
- Not Business as Usual: Populist Politics, New Media, and Trumpland – Howard Fineman, NBC News
- The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and The Future of Everything – Michael Casey, MIT’s Digital Currency Initiative and author, The Age of Cryptocurrency, The Truth Machine, and The Social Organism
- More Money than God: Living a Rich Life (Ethics) – Rabbi Steven Leder, Wilshire Boulevard Temple
- Economic Forecast for 2018: A Roadmap for Businesses in the Trump Era – Marci Rossell, Journalist and Economist
- Reimagining the Client Experience for Every Generation – Kimberly Lear, Inlay Insights
- The Kasem Story: How to Protect Your Clients from Elder Abuse – Kerri Kasem, Kasem Cares Foundation
Wealth Advisor Forum offers up to 20 hours of live and online continuing education (CE) credit, including one hour of ethics CE for Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®), Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®), and Retirement Management Advisor℠ (RMA℠) certificants.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn directly from thought-leaders and expert practitioners. Wealth Advisor Forum registration is now open. For discounted early-bird pricing, register by September 7, 2018. For detailed event information, visit Wealth Advisor Forum.