Behavioral Finance for Advisors On-Demand
Providing behavioral coaching to your clients is critical to their (and your) financial success. In an environment where technology and commoditization are playing a larger role in the advisor/client relationship, exceptional advisors must help their clients be on their best behavior. Learn from top academics, practitioners, and industry experts how to influence better outcomes through behavioral science with these session recordings from the 2018 Behavioral Finance for Advisors live event in Toronto, Ontario.
How to Influence Decisions through Choice Architecture
|Improving Client (and Advisor) Behavior through Technology
|Money, Happiness, and Defining Success in Goals-Based Wealth Management
|Applied Behavioral Finance
|Client Primacy: Inspiring Intentional Outcomes
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $295 Member
- $495 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 5 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to certification record upon completion of the full program (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online through October 31, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.