Focus on Advising the Great Wealth Transfer On-Demand
A new generation of investors brings new attitudes and expectations to the wealth management industry, while at the same time advisors are aging and leaving the industry faster than firms are replacing them. These two demographic trends can disrupt established client-advisor relationships, potentially putting your advisory practice at risk. Join our industry experts as they share a framework to handle the generational wealth transfer with these presentations recorded at our Focus on Advising the Great Wealth Transfer event, held in November 2018.
|All in the Family: Managing Legacy Wealth
||Jan Blakeley Holman
|Does Gender Influence the Selection of a Financial Advisor
||Marquette Payton & Matt Sommer
|How Advisors Should Talk to Millennial Clients
|Estate and Charitable Planning Under the 2017 Tax Act
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $249 Member
- $449 Join & Learn
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 4 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program (can take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing online through December 31, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.