Defining a Meaningful Inheritance through a Four-Step Process On-Demand
The age-old question: “How much is enough?” for an inheritance not only plagues clients, and their advisors, but it also can cause planning to stall. Join Tim Belber, principal of The Alchemia Group, to learn how to reframe the question and the definition of inheritance. Participants will learn a four-step process that has been proven to help clients gain peace of mind and move ahead with generational wealth plans.
Speaker | Timothy Belber, JD, AEP®
Tim Belber focuses his practice on helping self-made families align the power of their financial assets with their long-term goals for flourishing as individuals and families across generations. The author of The Middle Way: Using Balance to Create Successful Generational Family Wealth Transition Plans, he speaks frequently on the subject of incorporating ethics and values into long-term financial and estate plans and on the power of impactful family philanthropy. A member of The Society of Financial Service Professionals, The Legacy Wealth Coach Network, and The Copper Beech Tree Society, he served as a founding member of The Collaboration for Family Flourishing and a dean for the Purposeful Planning Institute. A noted expert in the area of life insurance portfolio management, he earned a BS from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a JD from Seton Hall University.
Registration & Fees (USD)
Learners must watch the program in its entirety to earn continuing education (CE) credit. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1 hour of continuing education (CE) credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMASM certifications
- Automatically uploaded to account upon completion (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through December 31, 2019, regardless of date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content.
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.