Distribution Strategies for Inherited Retirement Assets On-Demand
Planning for tax-efficient retirement distributions during life is one thing, but some additional planning can maximize the value of your retirement assets for beneficiaries after death. Join Michael Kitces, Partner and Director of Research at Pinnacle Advisory Group, as he outlines multiple strategies for stretching the value of tax-deferred growth of inherited retirement assets.
Speaker | Michael Kitces, MSFS, MTAX, CFP®, CLU, CHFC, RHU, REBC, CASL
Michael Kitces, MSFS, MTAX, CFP®, CLU, CHFC, RHU, REBC, CAS, partner and director of research, Pinnacle Advisory Group, is publisher of the e-newsletter, The Kitces Report, and the financial planning industry blog, Nerd's Eye View. Mr. Kitces’ work has been featured inFinancial Planning, the Journal of Financial Planning,Journal of Retirement Planning, the Wall Street Journal,Bloomberg Businessweek, and other media. He co-authored, The Annuity Advisor, with John Olsen andTools & Techniques of Retirement Income Planning, with Steve Leimberg and others. He has received one of the Financial Planning Association’s Heart of Financial Planning Awards and has been honored similarly by other industry publications.
Registration & Fees (USD)
Learners must watch the program in its entirety to earn continuing education (CE) credit. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1 hour of continuing education (CE) credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to account upon completion (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through December 31, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content.
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.