Taming the BEAST: Advanced Estate-Planning Strategies On-Demand
Improve your understanding of the core elements of comprehensive and coordinated planning for private clients by tackling the B.E.A.S.T.:
Comprehensive in nature, this presentation will provide a practical survey of planning relevant for wealth advisors.
- Buy-sell planning
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Succession planning
- Tax planning
Speaker | James Duggan, MBA, JD
James Duggan, MBA, JD, is a principal of Duggan Bertsch, LLC, a Chicago-based business, tax, estate, and wealth planning firm where his practice focuses on business and corporate law and estate and wealth planning related to closely held businesses and high-net-worth families, including structuring and implementation of family offices, sophisticated tax planning, and asset-protection planning strategies. He frequently lectures and writes about his areas of expertise, and serves as a director with numerous for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. He earned a BS in marketing magna cum laude from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and an MBA in finance summa cum laude and a JD from DePaul University, where he was awarded positions on the DePaul Law Review and DePaul Business Law Journal.
Registration & Fees (USD)
Learners must watch the program in its entirety to earn continuing education (CE) credit. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1 hour of continuing education (CE) credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to account upon completion (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through May 31, 2019, regardless of the date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content.
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.