The Many Rewards of Working with Endowment & Foundation Clients
Working with endowments and foundations clients can be very rewarding on a number of levels. There are the obvious economic and professional rewards, but the personal rewards also are compelling. Join Scott Thayer for a discussion on the endowments and foundations competitive marketplace, private wealth management versus nonprofit consulting and the value proposition for both, advanced topics pertinent to endowments and foundations clients, and necessary business infrastructure requirements for working with these clients.
Speaker | Scott Thayer, CIMA®
Scott Thayer, CIMA®, is program director for the Investments & Wealth Institute Endowments & Foundations online course, a past chair of the Institute Board of Directors, and also serves as practitioner faculty for the Certified Investment Management Analyst®(CIMA) certification program at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and the Yale School of Management. He’s recently retired from his role as institutional consulting director at Graystone Consulting and has been named one of Barron’s top 30 institutional consultants.
Registration & Fees (USD)
Learners must watch the program in its entirety to earn continuing education (CE) credit. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 1.5 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded to your certification record(s) upon completion (may take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is only available for online viewing through March 31, 2020, regardless of date purchased.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also included below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at email@example.com for assistance.