Private Wealth Essentials is an introduction to working with private wealth clients. This 14.5-hour course focuses on the specific needs of high-net-worth (HNW) clients in five core areas:
- Tax strategies and planning
- Portfolio management
- Asset protection and risk management
- Charitable giving, and
- Estate planning
Each of these areas is examined in conjunction with the needs of HNW clients fitting three different profiles: the executive, the closely held business owner and the retirement client. Participants will explore the needs of each client profile in each core area with the guidance of an expert.
Content for the course is segmented into seven learning modules. Course activities include readings, lectures, case study, and sample documents.
- Module 1: Private Wealth Management Basics
- Module 2: Tax Strategies
- Module 3: Portfolio Management
- Module 4: Asset Protection & Risk Management
- Module 5: Charitable Giving
- Module 6: Estate Planning
- Module 7: Client Profile Review
For a more detailed description of each module, download the course overview document.
Please note that this is a course. Successful completion of this course does not result in a professional designation or credential.