Trends in Portfolio Management On-Demand
Portfolio management is evolving quickly with advisors facing a growing range of options in how to manage assets for clients. The challenge is striking the right balance between passive vs. active management, incorporating clients’ behavioral preferences, and providing institutional-quality access to alternative investments. Learn a step-by-step decision-making process for adding alpha to your clients’ portfolios from a lineup of academics and practitioners.
|Building Better Portfolios
|Behaviorally Adjusted Portfolios
|The Liquidity Mismatch in Client Portfolios: Alternative Investing
|Incorporating Options into Your Clients' Portfolios
Registration & Fees (USD)
- $249 Member
- $449 Join & Learn (includes one year of Institute membership)
Learners must watch each session in its entirety to receive continuing education (CE) credit. Credit is awarded one-time, upon successful completion of the full program. The following entities have accepted it for CE credit:
Investments & Wealth Institute®
- 4 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications
- Automatically uploaded upon completion of the full program (can take up to 24 hours to be reflected)
This program is available for viewing for one year from the date of purchase.
Upon successful registration, learners will receive two emails: one including a transactional receipt and a second including navigation instructions for accessing the content. Access instructions are also below:
- Log in to the Investments & Wealth Institute website, and click "Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- From the Dashboard, click the "My Online Learning Center" link in the left navigation.
- Once re-directed to the Online Learning Center platform, your content is located under the heading My Courses on the main page. Alternatively, you can find it in the My Learning tab across the top navigation.
Please monitor your inbox and spam folders for these communications or contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.