CIMA Society Membership Benefits
- The CIMA Society of Australia Annual Conference is a forum to hear the views of investment management analysts on important issues relating to the construction of multi-manager portfolios in Australia. Members are eligible for a significantly discounted registration fee. The conference is held in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Free admission to the CIMA Society Seminar Series networking events, held six times per year
- Members receive concessionary rates to all Portfolio Construction Forum live, open-invitation continuing education programs http://portfolioconstructionforum.edu.au.
Education and Networking
CIMA Society of Australia Annual Conference and Seminar series offers outstanding educational opportunities as well as an avenue for members to network with industry colleagues. The Annual Conference is held in the fall in over two days in two locations, Sydney and Melbourne. There are six seminars held throughout the year.
- Members receive free subscriptions to Investment Magazine and Professional Planner both as hardcopies and email newsletters.
Portfolio Construction Forum continuing education accreditation
- Members receive Portfolio Construction Forum continuing education accreditation to all CIMA Society events, Portfolio Construction Forum events and Conexus events. Hours you earn online are added to your MyCE record of all the CE hours you've earned through us. These can be used to help meet the CE/CPD requirements of 15 regulators, associations, institutes and designations - including ASIC RG104/105/146 requirements and CIMA® certificants’ CE commitment.
Investments & Wealth Institute - Affiliated member benefits
Members receive free subscriptions to a number of current Investments & Wealth Institute publications:
Members-only preferred discounts on award-winning online educational programs. Through the CIMA Society's affiliation with the Investments & Wealth Institute, members are eligible for discounts on certificate programs in vital areas such as Fiduciary Advice, Options and Futures, U.S. Tax and Regulation, and more. View Institute online education programs.
- Investments & Wealth Monitor is our bi-monthly educational magazine that features industry news, discussions of timely investment topics, legislative updates, practice management tips, and legal information.
- The Journal of Investment Consulting is a premier, academic publication focused on empirical, graduate-level research and commentary from academic authorities and industry leaders.
- Investments & Wealth Research is a proprietary, in-depth research report delivered six times per year, exclusively for Institute members. The research reports on detailed topics like Characteristics of High-Performing Teams, and Growing Client Loyalty with High-Net-Worth Clients.
- Insight is our members-only, bi-weekly e-newsletter features educational content, and industry news highlights brought to members through a partnership with SmartBrief, an industry news aggregator.
- Legislative Intelligence is a monthly electronic newsletter on legislation and regulations that affect you and your clients, and help members keep a pulse on happenings in Washington and elsewhere.
- Investment Sense is a members-only, digital blog (written and video) devoted to technical issues for advanced investment and wealth management professionals