The course is intended to instill more test-taking confidence in candidates of the CPWA®
certification program, specifically in answering scenario-based questions. It teaches test-taking skills and demonstrates how candidates can create their own study plans and examination study guides.
The complexity of the questions that participants will learn to analyze and dissect is more similar to those candidates will experience on the certification exam, as opposed to the quiz questions in the self-study program.
The course is delivered in an online, self-paced format. It features:
- 60 case studies with 70 related multiple-choice questions
- 5 branching scenarios with related question/answer sessions and content review
- 27 flash card/matching/sorting activities
- 20 downloadable documents for assistance with study preparation
The course is heavily based on self-reflection about existing knowledge, so course participants may choose a linear path through the content or move from one topic to another.
- Module 1: Test-taking skills & how to create study tools
- How to develop your own examination study guides
- Methods for analyzing test questions and previewing answers
- Modules 2-5: Case studies & scenarios (aligned to the CPWA exam's Detailed Content Outline)
- How to analyze questions to determine if you will need to recall concepts, calculate answers, or recommend solutions to matching client goals
- How to discern the relevant facts to quickly rule out or identify correct answers
- Module 6: Summary