For over 30 years, the Investments & Wealth Institute has been the industry’s gathering place for premier investment and wealth management professionals.
- Institute members collectively manage $2.477 trillion.
- $364 million AUM which is 4 times the overall industry average
- 53 percent of Institute members have more than 20 years of industry experience (22 percent have 15-19 years of experience).
- 38 percent of Institute members serve clients with a net worth of $2 million or more, compared to only 21 percent of other advisors.
- 84 percent of Institute members describe themselves as earning fee-based compensation.
- The Institute attracts the industry’s most influential advisors from every channel (Wirehouse, Independent, RIA, and Bank channels).
- Institute members advise more high-end clients than other advisors in the industry.
Our ultimate goal is to offer Investments & Wealth Institute members the highest quality educational experience. Quality content attracts a quality audience, which is why Institute events are an ideal place to help you put your brand at the crossroads of elite advisor engagement. Find out more about the type of advisor that attends an Investments & Wealth Institute conference in this member profile.
Whether you are looking to exhibit at a specific Institute event, or are interested in maximizing your brand exposure throughout the entire calendar year through one of our Partnership programs, the Institute has multiple opportunities to accommodate a range of budgets to help meet your marketing and branding needs.
Please visit our corporate partnership page for a list of our partners.
To learn more about partnerships, sponsorships, exhibits, advertising, educational programs, and research opportunities, please view our 2022 Partner Guide or contact:
Lara Davies (Eastern Region) Ph: 303-850-3081
Suzie Byrnes (Western Region) Ph: 303-850-3093
Become an Investments & Wealth Institute Partner, Sponsor, or Exhibitor
Intsitute Member Profile
The Institute is the global community for advanced investment advisors and wealth managers. Members serve in institutional and client-facing roles throughout the financial industry. The Institute completes an annual in-depth analysis of its membership through a partnership with Cerulli Associates.