Client Wallet Share
Five Reasons to Earn Your CIMA® Certification Today!
- Advise more profitable clients. Both solo and team practices with CIMA professionals manage twice the assets per client and generate twice the revenue per client compared to other practices.
- Capture additional assets. Seventy percent of practices with a CIMA professional attract 75 percent or more of their clients’ investment assets.
- Advise more affluent clients. Fifty-two percent of practices with more than one CIMA professional advise high-net-worth ($1 million to $9.99 million) and ultra-high-net-worth ($10 million or more) clients.
- Are part of an experienced group. Eighty-four percent of CIMA professionals have 10 or more years of experience as financial advisors.
- Possess important institutional expertise. Having more than one CIMA professional in a practice tends to open up the business to institutional clients (foundations, endowments and 401(k)s); Multi-CIMA certificants practices focus about 13 percent of their business on institutional clients.
- Have ownership in their practice: Eighty-four percent of CIMA professionals are practice owners or team leaders compared to 57 percent of other financial advisors.