Investing in ongoing education is paramount in today's changing, highly-regulated financial environment. The following options are available for earning and submitting CE credit toward Investments & Wealth Institute certifications (CIMA®/CPWA®/RMA ℠).
1. Investments & Wealth Institute Premier CE: If you complete in-person or online continuing education from the Investments & Wealth Institute, you will have the Premier CE credit automatically applied to your record. This method of earning CE offers maximum assurance that the CE will count toward your continuing competency requirement. This CE is audit proof.
2. Sponsored CE: If you complete in-person or online continuing education from a Registered CE Sponsor, you will be able to log into your Dashboard online and verify that CE hours were uploaded by the CE Sponsor. If the hours are not reported, you may enter a program ID and report the credit using our convenient online portal. Sponsored CE is subject to audit.
3. Self-Reported CE: If you complete in-person or online continuing education from an independent, third party that is not the Institute or a registered CE Sponsor, you may still report those hours through your Dashboard online. Using the streamlined CE reporting tool, you will be asked to provide program details and attest to completion of the program. CE credit will be automatically added to your record upon entry and will require a CE fee. Self-Reported CE is subject to audit.
Please maintain records of self-reported CE including content, clock time and completion in case of audit.
- CONTENT: Final agenda from CE provider with attended sessions marked (for conferences only) and program/session description(s) from CE provider
- CLOCK TIME: Documentation of 50-minute-minimum session/program length from CE provider
- COMPLETION: Proof of completion/attendance (attestation from CE provider, “thank you for attending” notification, sign-in sheet, completion certificate or final attendee list). Registration confirmations, travel arrangements and ID badges are not accepted as proof of completion
As a credentialing body, we take great pride in ensuring that your credentials remain relevant, and that the requirements to maintain them are targeted and attainable. Ongoing education ensures that you remain up to date on applicable industry changes, concepts and skills to better serve your clients.
Any questions regarding CE can be emailed to email@example.com.